Unlocking your phone as easy as 1-2-3
We offer remote simlock unlocking with the use of a code entered on the phone's keypad.
The service is available for BlackBerry P9982 Porsche Design.
Send order form:Fields marked with * are required
IMEI is the unique 15-digit serial number of your mobile phone.
You can read your IMEI number by pressing *#06# on the keyboard of your mobile phone or you can read it on a sticker under the battery.
PRD (Product Code PRD-xxxxx-xxx) can be located on the label under the phone battery
Make the payment:
2. Insert a non-accepted SIM card
3. Power on the handset. The device will prompt for the unlock code.
4. Enter the SIM unlock code sent to you by email
5. Select "OK" - the handset is now successfully unlocked.
1. Power On the device with a non-accepted SIM card.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Select Security and Privacy.
4. Select SIM Card.
5. Select Unlock Network.
6. Enter the unlock code and press OK.
7. The device displays “Network unlock successful.”