Unlocking your phone as easy as 1-2-3
We offer remote simlock unlocking with the use of a code entered on the phone's keypad.
The service is available for Nokia 6234.
IMEI is the unique 15-digit serial number of your mobile phone.
You can read your IMEI number by pressing *#06# on the keyboard of your mobile phone or you can read it on a sticker under the battery.
Make the payment:
USA - AT&T, Metro PCS, Cricket:
Canada - Rogers, Fido, ChatR, Bell, MTS, Virgin, Mobilicity, Telus, Koodo, Public Mobile, SaskTel
Australia - Optus, Telstra, Vodafone
United Kingdom - 3 Hutchison, o2, Vodafone
Ireland - iD, E-Mobile, Meteor, Three, o2, Vodafone, Tesco:
2. Enter into the phone: #pw+unlock_code+1#
- To enter p press the * (star) key three times
- To enter w press the * (star) key four times
- To enter + press the * (star) key two times
3. If the unlock code is correct, it will display “Phone Restriction Off”.
1. Power off the device
2. Insert a non-accepted SIM card
3. Power on the handset. The device will prompt for the unlock code.
4. Enter the SIM unlock code sent to you by email
5. Select "OK" - the handset is now successfully unlocked.